These webinars are FREE for our auto recycler customers! Just click Register to reserve your spot. Space is limited for each session.
All sessions are listed in Eastern Time.
The Checkmate Workstation Dashboard gives you a real-time overview of your business, with up to 24 "gadgets" that display charts and graphs with essential information about sales, inventory, employees, and more. These gadgets can calculate your business information for today, a day in the past, or for a specific time span.
In this class you will learn:
- Which Gadgets are available to help your business
- How to configure your Dashboard settings to show the information you need
- What kind of connection Dashboard has with Sales Pro
- How to create custom reporting by copy/pasting information into Microsoft Excel
RegisterWednesday, October 28 • 11:00am - 1:00pm Eastern
RegisterTuesday, November 24 • 11:00am - 1:00pm Eastern
In this webinar, we'll cover key principles to successfully selling parts in a world that is increasingly online. This webinar will run approximately 1 hour.
- Images - Take full advantage of the power of high-quality part images.
- Internet Sales - Get maximum exposure for your online part listings.
- Inventory - Deliver parts in the exact condition as described on the part listing.
RegisterWednesday, November 4 • 11:00am - 1:00pm Eastern
Ready to sell on eBay? Or are you already selling, but you want to make the most of your efforts? Theresa Colbert will discuss tips and tricks, for selling parts on eBay. She'll tell you what to do, and what not to do! This class contains valuable information for any auto recycler - whether or not you use our eBay tool (Checkmate Listing Manager for eBay).
RegisterWednesday, November 11 • 11:00am - 1:00pm Eastern
Our Checkmate Listing Manager for eBay tool allows you to list many parts on eBay at once, with just the click of a button. eBay gives you the opportunity to sell parts that may not sell frequently in your yard. It's fast and easy because our eBay tool automatically pulls detailed information and images from Checkmate and creates the listing for you! In this webinar, we'll show you how it works for Checkmate users (or Checkmate as a Second System - CM2).
RegisterWednesday, November 18 • 11:00am - 1:00am Eastern
In this webinar, we'll talk about:
- How to use tire interchange
- Inventorying tires correctly (including how to inventory a set/pair)
- Correcting your existing inventory
- Which part codes you should use
- How to FIND tires after you inventory them
- eBay's shipping rules for tires and wheels
RegisterThursday, November 19 • 11:00am - 1:00am Eastern
Join us to discover what's new with Car-Part Interchange Plus and CrashLink!
Car-Part Interchange Plus provides new and enhanced interchange for 100 part types above and beyond industry standard interchange. Learn how powerful it is for your business, and how this can boost sales!
We'll also talk about CrashLink, which provides collision pricing and imaging. Quickly launch searches from within your inventory management system, like Checkmate!
CrashLink's latest features include:
- Labor Time information
- Trading Partners searches
- Print on-screen information
RegisterMonday, November 23 • 11:00am - 1:00pm Eastern
This webinar will cover:
- Running Statements and Viewing/Printing in Crystal Reports
- End-of-Day Reports (Cash Drawer, Sales Summary)
- Salesperson Performance Report (including important details like: average sales per ticket, phone and walk-in requests, pay commission)
- Advanced Purchase Order Report (see PO profit margins, PO status)
- Vehicle Profitability Analysis (including total sales amounts per stock number, break-even days)
- Generating custom inventory spreadsheets (copy/paste Sales Pro data)
- Generating yard request data
RegisterMonday, November 30 • 11:00am - 1:00pm Eastern