These webinars are FREE for our auto recycler customers! Just click Register to reserve your spot. Space is limited for each session.
All sessions are listed in Eastern Time.
In Checkmate's latest release (2020R6), we've added significant new features! In this webinar, we'll show you the highlights:
- Inventory tool: This new tab in Checkmate Workstation makes inventory management easier than ever.
- Pick slips: You can now select which parts you want to print pick slips for.
- Sequential stock numbers: set up your stock numbers to automatically populate when you add a vehicle in the new Inventory tool.
RegisterWednesday, February 3 • 11:00am - 1:00pm Eastern
RegisterThursday, February 4 • 11:00am - 1:00pm Eastern
RegisterTuesday, February 9 • 11:00am - 1:00pm Eastern
RegisterThursday, February 11 • 9:00am - 11:00am Eastern
RegisterFriday, February 12 • 11:00am - 1:00pm Eastern
RegisterMonday, February 15 • 11:00am - 1:00pm Eastern
RegisterThursday, February 18 • 9:00am - 11:00am Eastern
RegisterMonday, February 22 • 11:00am - 1:00pm Eastern
RegisterThursday, February 25 • 9:00am - 11:00am Eastern
The process of reviewing Resolution Parts is changing in Checkmate 2020R6! Resolution Parts are parts that are in your inventory, but they need to have interchange assigned. (And until they do, people won't be able to find them in online searches!)
In this webinar, we'll show you Checkmate's new, one-click search for Resolution Parts and the quickest and easiest ways to take care of these parts. We'll also show you how to address Resolution Parts in Photomate, the smartphone app. This is handy when you need to go out to the warehouse or the yard to look at a part, before you determine the interchange.
This webinar is designed for both Checkmate customers and Checkmate as a Second System customers.
RegisterFriday, February 5 • 11:00am - 1:00pm Eastern
See everything that's new in Photomate! Learn how to locate parts in your inventory that need to have the Price Book reviewed. You'll be able to look at requests, sales, and inventory info, research pricing with CrashLink and Trading Partners, and review prices for your existing inventory. You'll see how to make changes if you need to, and then update your Checkmate Price Book right away. We'll also cover how you can add photos while relocating a part!
RegisterTuesday, February 9 • 1:30pm - 3:30pm Eastern
RegisterThursday, February 11 • 1:00pm - 3:00pm Eastern
RegisterThursday, February 18 • 1:00pm - 2:00pm Eastern
RegisterThursday, February 25 • 1:00pm - 2:00pm Eastern
In this webinar, we'll cover key principles to successfully selling parts in a world that is increasingly online. This webinar will run approximately 1 hour.
- Images - Take full advantage of the power of high-quality part images.
- Internet Sales - Get maximum exposure for your online part listings.
- Inventory - Deliver parts in the exact condition as described on the part listing.
RegisterWednesday, February 10 • 11:00am - 1:00pm Eastern
In this webinar, we'll talk about:
- How to use tire interchange
- Inventorying tires correctly (including how to inventory a set/pair)
- Correcting your existing inventory
- Which part codes you should use
- How to FIND tires after you inventory them
- eBay's shipping rules for tires and wheels
RegisterTuesday, February 16 • 11:00am - 1:00pm Eastern
Ready to sell on eBay? Or are you already selling, but you want to make the most of your efforts? Theresa Colbert will discuss tips and tricks, for selling parts on eBay. She'll tell you what to do, and what not to do! This class contains valuable information for any auto recycler - whether or not you use our eBay tool (Checkmate Listing Manager for eBay).
RegisterWednesday, February 17 • 11:00am - 1:00pm Eastern
Join us to discover what's new with Car-Part Interchange Plus and CrashLink!
Car-Part Interchange Plus provides new and enhanced interchange for 100 part types above and beyond industry standard interchange. Learn how powerful it is for your business, and how this can boost sales!
We'll also talk about CrashLink, which provides collision pricing and imaging. Quickly launch searches from within your inventory management system, like Checkmate!
CrashLink's latest features include:
- Labor Time information
- Trading Partners searches
- Print on-screen information
RegisterWednesday, February 17 • 3:00pm - 4:00pm Eastern
The Photomate mobile app is like Checkmate's sidekick - it fits on your phone, and helps you perform basic inventorying functions while you're away from your desktop computer. We'll discuss Photomate's main functions:
This webinar was previously named "Photomate: More Than Images."
- Add Image to a Part: Take photos of your inventory, so your customers can see them online and your salespeople can see them in Checkmate
- Inventory a Part: Add parts to your inventory, take photos, and immediately upload parts to Checkmate
- Resolution Parts: Review parts in resolution, assign interchange, and update Checkmate right away
- Move a Part: Change the location of your parts, using Photomate's built-in barcode scanner
- Audit a Location: Scan barcodes to ensure that Checkmate's location information is up-to-date
RegisterTuesday, February 23 • 11:00am - 1:00pm Eastern
Our Checkmate Listing Manager for eBay tool allows you to list many parts on eBay at once, with just the click of a button. eBay gives you the opportunity to sell parts that may not sell frequently in your yard. It's fast and easy because our eBay tool automatically pulls detailed information and images from Checkmate and creates the listing for you! In this webinar, we'll show you how it works for Checkmate users (or Checkmate as a Second System - CM2).
RegisterWednesday, February 24 • 11:00am - 1:00pm Eastern
This webinar will cover:
- Running Statements and Viewing/Printing in Crystal Reports
- End-of-Day Reports (Cash Drawer, Sales Summary)
- Salesperson Performance Report (including important details like: average sales per ticket, phone and walk-in requests, pay commission)
- Advanced Purchase Order Report (see PO profit margins, PO status)
- Vehicle Profitability Analysis (including total sales amounts per stock number, break-even days)
- Generating custom inventory spreadsheets (copy/paste Sales Pro data)
- Generating yard request data
RegisterFriday, February 26 • 11:00am - 1:00pm Eastern