Car-Part.com's eCommerce features make it easy for you to sell your parts to high-volume buyers like professional repairers and insurance adjusters!
Here's how all of our eCommerce features work together:
First, the professional customer uses the Car-Part Pro search to find your part. With Car-Part Pro, he can search by price, grade, location, recycler certifications, and (most importantly!) delivery time. When you sign up to sell your parts on Car-Part Pro, you'll sit down with one of our technical support reps to discuss your business practices. We'll use the information you give us, plus the information on each individual part in your management system, to calculate delivery times for your Car-Part Pro customers.
When the customer finds the part he needs, he'll have several options from within the Car-Part Pro search results.
- Order Part button submits an order for the part. The customer reviews the part details before placing an order, and receives an email confirmation when he is finished. You receive a message in iCPM alerting you to the order, and the order appears in Seller Order Manager for your review.
- Add to Estimate button is available to users with estimating systems (shops and insurance adjusters). This button gives the customer the ability to add this part to an estimate (but does not order the part.
- Confirm Availability button uses Real Time Part Verification to instantly check your management system, and let the customer know that all of the information about this part in the search results is still accurate. You receive a notification in iCPM's Verify tab that this user checked the status of this part. This feature gives your buyers confidence in your part, and provides you with valuable sales leads!
At any point in this process, the customer can contact you directly with Live Service, which will open a message window in your iCPM.
Your iCPM Verify tab displays all the Real Time Part Verification notifications from your parts' Confirm Availability buttons. Watch this tab for sales leads!
If a customer has ordered a part, you will receive a message with all the details. Contact the customer to arrange payment and confirm the order.
Open Seller Order Manager to review all orders that have been placed through Car-Part Pro. In Seller Order Manager you can review the order, find buyer contact information, and record information such as price adjustments, shipping status, and invoice number.
If you manage multiple yards, Seller Order Manager allows you to view orders for all yards you manage or one yard at a time.
Car-Part.com's eCommerce features make your parts easy for professional repairers to find, buy, and bring into their workflow. And this is just the beginning! Here's what our developers are working on right now:
- Integrated Car Part Pro for Insurance and Repair Shops
- Electronic "shopping cart" allowing you to accept payment online
- Part and vehicle images in Car-Part Pro search results
*Some features available only to Checkmate customers. Please contact your salesperson for more information.
Contact Your Sales Rep
Questions about our products?
Call Car-Part at (859) 344-1925. You can also reach us via email for sales assistance or general information.