CrashLink works closely with:
Multiple products can be
bundled to save you money.
Contact your salesperson for
CrashLink™ helps you quickly access OEM pricing information that you used to spend time looking for in crash catalogs. Using Motor® data, CrashLink helps you determine the best price for your customers and provides you with list price history, application information, and part diagrams. It's fully integrated with Car-Part Interchange Plus, and you can access CrashLink with the press of a button from within your inventory management system!
Use CrashLink when:
- You have a part in stock, but you don't have any price in your inventory management system. CrashLink helps you research the price before you provide a quote. (CrashLink even works for non-interchange parts!)
- You need to research application information for parts without interchange. CrashLink helps you research the year ranges and applications to ensure a good fit.
- You want to see Labor information before quoting a price.
- You're inventorying a vehicle in Partmate, and have no Price Book information. CrashLink helps you research fair prices.
- You have a loose part with no tag, but with an OEM part number. CrashLink helps you look up the OEM number, view diagrams, and identify the vehicle it belongs to.
Step 1: Begin a CrashLink Search
When you're working in your management system, just press your F-key (usually F6 in Checkmate and Powerlink, or Shift +F6 in Pinnacle).
In Bidmate or Partmate, click/tap the CL button.
Step 2: Part Selection/"Questions" Page
CrashLink opens in your browser, with a list of parts that match your search. (Assemblies will also show related parts.) This page shows you the most current List $ price for the parts, provides a Web link that searches this OEM number on Google, and provides a TP link that searches this part on Trading Partners. (If you subscribe to it, Labor R&R Info is also available.)
Select the parts you want to search and click Add to Your Parts.
Step 3: Pricing/Information
The Pricing/Information screen opens. This is the main CrashLink screen, with the information you want about list prices, pricing history, part applications, and diagrams. (If you subscribe to it, Labor R&R Info is also available.) This screen helps you research the part and determine the selling price using a built-in percentage calculator. Use this information to quote a part, identify a part, or update your Price Book.
The workflow above is the most popular, integrated way to search. But you can also:
- Log in to CrashLink in your browser
- Search for parts by keyword
- Browse part categories
- Search for parts by OEM number
- Identify parts by image
- Search by VIN
CrashLink simplifies the process of pricing parts in your inventory. With the press of a button, you can find all of the information you need to accurately price parts. For more information or to subscribe, contact your CrashLink sales rep.
Hardware/Software Requirements or Contact Your Sales Rep
Questions about our products?
Call Car-Part at (859) 344-1925. You can also reach us via email for sales assistance or general information.